sk:n Extra Gentle Pre and Post Procedure Cleanser
Our brand new Extra Gentle Pre and Post Procedure Cleaner containing Micellar Water is the first step of your skincare regime. Ideal for sensitive skin types or to be used alongside one of our treatments it helps remove impurities and excess oil and to prepare the skin to benefit from further product usage, without causing irritation to the skin.
Number of items
Added to your basket.
- Micellar Cleansing Water – a water solution that gently removes make-up and impurities from the skin. Free from soap and alcohol for a gentle cleansing action.
- Calendula Extract – a natural extract from the marigold flower, it has excellent conditioning properties and is well suited to those with delicate skin.
- Vegetable Glycerine – a humectant obtained from vegetable oils, widely used in skincare for its renowned moisturising properties.
- Mint Extract – a natural extract from mint leaf, it provides refreshing relief for tired and stressed skin.
- How to use
Use morning and night to cleanse the face. Apply to cotton wool or clean hands then gently wipe over the face, avoiding the eyes. This has a non-drying formula where there is also no need to rinse.
Cleansing is the first step of a daily skincare routine in order to remove surface-only skin cells, environmental dirt and make-up, without over drying the skin.
Cleansing using soap can alter the pH levels of some skins, causing the skin to become dry, which in turn may result in the skin producing more oil to counteract the dryness. Therefore, sensitive skin types should look at using the Extra Gentle Pre and Post Procedure Cleanser, with its soothing properties to help prevent irritation.
Features and Benefits
- Removes impurities by attracting dirt and removing it from your skin without rubbing or causing irritation
- Non-drying and no need to rinse
- Suitable for all skin types, the skin feels conditioned and comfortable
- Prepares skin to utilise active ingredients from follow on products or treatments
Based on 1186 reviews
See some of the reviews here.
sk:n Head Office, 34 Harborne Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 3AA
Registered in England No. 2545572. VAT No. GB 245 9495 64