sk:n Pore Refining Lotion 30ml
sk:n Pore Refining Lotion clears pores and reduces spots for visibly smoother skin. Vitamin A and glycolic acid remove dead skin cells and help to slow down the over production of cells that block pores and produce spots
Number of items
- Aqua (Water), Glycolic Acid, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Saccharide Isomerate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Lecithin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Retinyl Palmitate, Cellulose Gum, Disodium Edta, Retinol, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Peg-8, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Tocopherol, Bht, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Coumarin, Ascorbic Acid.
- How to use
Use in the evening after cleansing/exfoliating the skin. Apply a small amount to the areas to be treated. A mild tingling sensation, lasting less than one minute, may be experienced upon application during first few weeks or even months of application (this is the GA which is breaking down the dead cell build up) as the skin becomes accustom to the deep penetrating action. If irritation or excessive flaky peeling occurs, decrease the frequency of application of the lotion or discontinue use. Not to be used on inflamed, irritated skin, particularly after sun exposure. For maximum results follow our acne prone skin skincare regime. Regime for oily and acne-prone skin, To get the best results we recommend following this regime:
- Step 1 - Cleanse and Hydrate. For oily skin uses the sk:n Vitamin Rich Cleanser for, oily skin. For mild moderate acne we recommend the sk:n Facial Exfoliating Cleanser, for oily skin. Both can be used am and pm. After cleansing use the sk:n Skin, Hydrator.
- Step 2 - Treatment. Use the sk:n Maintenance Serum when spots are under control, but supplement with the sk:n Blemish Control Lotion when spots are inflamed.
- Step 3 - Pore Refining. Apply the sk:n Pore Refining Lotion to clear blocked pores, and regulate the cell turnover.
- Related treatments
- Skin Peels
Blemish-prone skin. Suffering from spots, outbreaks and oily blemish-prone skin is common. Acne is a disease of the skin and can cause the sufferer great distress, trauma and anxiety. Under the effects of hormones called androgens, the sebaceous glands increase in volume and secrete more sebum (oil). In addition, cell turnover increases resulting in thicker skin and blocked pores. The oil that normally lubricates the skin gets trapped in blocked oil ducts. This results in pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, papules and pustules on the surface of the skin and deeper skin lesions called cysts.
Features and benefits of the sk:n pore refining lotion
- Clears pores and reduces spots for a visibly smoother skin
- Vitamin A helps to slow down the over production of cells that block the skin’s pores and produce spots. It also improves the texture of the skin.
- Suitable for acne prone, as well as sun damaged skin.
Key active Ingredients
- Vitamin A - regulates and slows down the over production of cells (that are a feature of acne prone skin) that block the pores.
- Glycolic acid - gentle chemical exfoliant derived from sugar cane that removes dead skin cells to clear pores and improve the skin.
- Saccharide Isomerate - soothing agent. Possesses water retaining properties, reducing dryness, providing effective hydration.
Avène TriAcnèal 30ml
Avène TriAcneal Cream is an innovative product that is used to help eliminate severe imperfections, including blemishes and reduce the appearance of scarring.
Add to basket
sk:n Intense Spot Lotion 15ml
sk:n Intense Spot Lotion rapidly reduces the size and redness of spots. The clinically proven peptide and salicylic acid content slows oil production, helps control bacteria and reduces redness and inflammation
Add to basket