sk:n Moisturising Cream with SPF30 50ml
sk:n Moisturising Cream with SPF30 is an oil-free daily moisturiser that protects against harmful UVA and UVB rays. It is rich in anti-oxidents and active ingredients which prevent fine lines and wrinkles and help the skin look younger
Number of items
- Aqua, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Octocrylene, Diethyl Hexyl Carbamate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Methylene bis-benzotrizolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Bis - Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl p-Cresol, Hydrogenated Coco-glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Extract, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell Structure Extract, C9-12-Isoalkanes, Parfum, Cetyl Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazine, Glyceryl Stearate, Decyl Glucoside, Methylparaben, Silica, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Propylparaben, Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Isomalt, Linalool, Lecithin, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Alpha-methyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Citronellol, CI 77891
- How to use
- Apply each morning using approximately 1 teaspoon for the face about 20 minutes before exposure to the sun. On sunny days use generously and reapply hourly in sunshine and after swimming.
Preventing the signs of ageing. As time passes, ageing of the skin in inevitable. However, exposure to UV rays, along with pollution and activities such as smoking, accelerate damage to the skin from free radicals. Free radicals attack and destroy skin cells in a process known as oxidation. The visible signs are lines and wrinkles, brown marks, facial broken veins and loss of firmness to the skin.
It is important to have an effective anti-ageing skincare regime starting with an SPF moisturiser. Without protection, just a few minutes of exposure to UVR each day over the years can cause noticeable changes to the skin from UVA and UVB rays, particularly to fairer skin types.
UVA = Ages - We are exposed to this element of UVR 365 days per year. UVB = Burns - We are exposed to this element of UVR when the sun is out and it is warm and hot.
Key features and benefits of sk:n Moisturising Cream SPF 30
- Hydrates and protects the skin from harmful UV rays, helping skin look younger.
- This oil-free daily moisturiser provides broad spectrum (UVA and UVB) protection.
- The active ingredients help to improve the overall appearance of the skin and prevent the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
- The anti-oxidant Alpine Rose helps protect from harm caused by free radicals.
Key Active Ingredients
- Alpine Rose — Anti-oxidant. Can inhibit oxidative stress of the skin caused by UVA exposure.
- Glycerin— a natural moisturiser
- Panthenol — an emollient that softens the skin and provides oil free hydration
- Synergistic blend of sunscreens
Clinical studies on the effectiveness of the Alpine Rose Active have shown the high levels of its protective effects against oxidative stress induced by UVR.