sk:n Hand Cream 50ml
sk:n Hand Cream moisturises and firms the skin on the hands, Increases elasticity of the skin and helps counter skin damage, particularly brown marks, caused by free radicals
Number of items
- Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Squalane, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetyl Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Parfum, Jojoba Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben Polysorbate, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha- methyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Palmitoyl Oligopepetide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
- How to use
- Rub a small amount of the cream into the backs of the hands two or three times a day, or as required.
Preventing the signs of ageing. Our hands are constantly exposed to UV rays which age the skin but in addition they are subject to contact with chemicals that can impair the barrier function of the epidermis leading to a loss of hydration. As the skin on the hand ages it becomes thin and transparent and shows veins and brown marks.
Key features and benefits of sk:n hand cream
- Moisturises and firms the skin on the hands.
- Increases elasticity of the skin
- Helps counter skin damage, particularly brown marks, caused by free radicals.
Key Active Ingredients
- Clinically proven anti-ageing peptides - stimulate the natural hyaluronic acid and collagen production within the skin to improve firmness
- Vitamins C & E — anti-oxidants that protect the skin from free radicals
- Jojoba oil — a natural botanical oil that helps moisturise and protect the skin’s barrier