sk:n Intense Blemish Lotion 15ml
sk:n Intense Blemish Lotion rapidly reduces the size and redness of spots. The clinically proven peptide and salicylic acid content slows oil production, helps control bacteria and reduces redness and inflammation
Number of items
Added to your basket.
Alcohol Denat., Aqua (Water), Niacinamide, Glycolic Acid, PPG-20 Methyl Glucose Ether, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hydroxide, Allantoin, Panthenol, Salicylic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Boswellia Serrate Extract, Honey Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil Extract, Limoene, Oligopeplide-10.
- How to use
Cleanse or exfoliate the skin in the morning and then spread a small amount of the lotion over the affected areas. If the T zone is very oily it can also be used at night. (Due to the salicylic content at 0.5% it is not to be used on children under 3). Regime for oily and acne-prone skin, To get the best results we recommend following this regime:
- Step 1 - Cleanse and Hydrate. For oily skin uses the sk:n Vitamin Rich Cleanser for, oily skin. For mild moderate acne we recommend the sk:n Facial Exfoliating Cleanser, for oily skin. Both can be used am and pm. After cleansing use the sk:n Skin, Hydrator.
- Step 2 - Treatment. Use the sk:n Maintenance Serum when spots are under control, but supplement with the sk:n Blemish Control Lotion when spots are inflamed.
- Step 3 - Pore Refining. Apply the sk:n Pore Refining Lotion to clear blocked pores, and regulate the cell turnover.
Blemish-prone skin. Suffering from spots, outbreaks and oily blemish-prone skin is common. Acne is a disease of the skin and can cause the sufferer great distress, trauma and anxiety. Under the effects of hormones called androgens, the sebaceous glands increase in volume and secrete more sebum (oil). In addition, cell turnover increases resulting in thicker skin and blocked pores. The oil that normally lubricates the skin gets trapped in blocked oil ducts. This results in pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, papules and pustules on the surface of the skin and deeper skin lesions called cysts.
Features and Benefits
- Immediate drying action for developing spots
- Clinically tested to reduce the size and redness of blemishes
- Relief for blemish-prone skin at initial and inflamed stages
- Helps maintain skin in healthy condition
- Gel formulation can be used even over make-up
How to Use
- Oligopeptide-10 – clinically proven peptide that helps reduce developing blemishes.
- Salicylic Acid – a beta hydroxy acid that is commonly used to help treat acne or oily skin as it helps to dissolve oil and debris that clog the pores.
- Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) – suitable for acne-prone skin as it helps to reduce developing blemishes.
Can be added to your usual daily ritual regime to target stubborn blemishes immediately. Can be used morning, evening and throughout the day as needed either before and after make-up application.
Based on 1229 reviews
See some of the reviews here.
sk:n Head Office, 34 Harborne Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 3AA
Registered in England No. 2545572. VAT No. GB 245 9495 64