sk:n CU3 Intensive Moisture Cream
Our brand new CU3 Intensive Moisture Cream is an advanced repair cream, commonly used alongside treatments such as microdermabrasion, peels and laser treatment to heal the skin.
Number of items
NOW - £27.00
Added to your basket.
£36.00 25% OFF
- Copper peptide (cu3) complex – a naturally occurring tripeptide which plays an important role in helping to protect and maintain the skin in optimum condition.
- Petrolatum – a water repellent emollient that protects and slows water loss from the skin by forming a barrier on the surface.
- How to use
For immediate use after laser and invasive microdermabrasion: use liberally, covering exposed area, applying every 2–3 hours for the first day and then every 4–6 hours for the next 7–10 days
An intensive moisturising cream that is clinically proven in healing wounds and has powerful anti-ageing properties that help maintain optimal skin hydration. The sk:n CU3 Intensive Moisture Cream helps to create a barrier for traumatised skin, which is why it is commonly used alongside our treatments such as peels, laser treatments and microdermabrasion.
It helps to soothe and relieve itchiness and tightness of the skin and eliminate crusting and scabbing that can occur after certain treatment.
Features and Benefits
- Helps protect the skin
- Maintains optimal skin hydration
- Creates a barrier for traumatised skin
- Relieves itchiness and tightness of skin
sk:n Head Office, 34 Harborne Road, Edgebaston, Birmingham, B15 3AA
Registered in England No. 2545572. VAT No. 819407518