sk:n Age-Delaying Cream for younger skin hydrates the skin and helps delay the initial signs of ageing. Clinically proven peptides target fine lines and loss of firmness, Vitamin A helps regulate cell turnover and anti-oxidants fight free radicals
Number of items
NOW - £26.25
Added to your basket.
£35.00 25% OFF
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Ether, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Myristyl Myristate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Squalane, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium Edta, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Magnesium Chloride, Bht.
- How to use
To be applied in the morning and evening after cleansing, smoothing onto face and neck
Preventing the signs of ageing. As time passes, ageing of the skin in inevitable. However, exposure to UV rays, along with pollution and activities such as smoking, accelerate damage to the skin from free radicals. Free radicals attack and destroy skin cells in a process known as oxidation. The visible signs are lines and wrinkles, brown marks, facial broken veins and loss of firmness to the skin.
Features and Benefits of sk:n age-delaying cream for younger skin
- Hydrates the skin and helps delay the initial signs of skin ageing
- Peptides target fine lines and loss of firmness by stimulating the production of hyaluronic acid and strengthening collagen in the skin
- Vitamin A helps regulate cell turnover
- The anti-oxidants fight free radicals that damage the skin over time
Key active ingredients
- Clinically proven peptides — stimulate the natural hyaluronic acid and collagen production within the skin to improve firmness and reduce lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamins C & E - anti-oxidants that protect the skin from free radicals
- Vitamin A — As we age the cell turnover decreases. Vitamin A stimulates this process leading to brighter younger looking skin
- Shea Butter — softens, moisturises and helps regenerate cells
Clinical studies into the clinically proven peptides have shown that products containing it significantly increased: