To be used as part of the anti-blemish regime to help slow down oil production and reduce the appearance of enlarged pores. Contains a patented peptide developed for blemish-prone skin, which has a synergistic effect with salicylic acid to help reduce developing blemishes
Number of items
NOW - £20.06
Added to your basket.
£26.75 25% OFF
- How to use
- Cleanse: with sk:n Vitamin Rich Gel Cleanser for Oily Skin or with sk:n Facial Exfoliating Cleanser for deeper cleansing. Both can be used morning and evening.
- Hydrate: with sk:n Hydrator for oily / acne-prone skin after cleansing.
- Treatment: with sk:n Anti-blemish Control Lotion when spots are inflamed.
- Maintenance: evening application of sk:n Pore Refining Lotion to clear blocked pores and help regulate cell turnover.
- Protect: morning application of sk:n Sunscreen SPF 30 to protect the skin from harmful UV rays.
Blemish-prone skin. Suffering from spots, outbreaks and oily blemish-prone skin is common. Acne is a disease of the skin and can cause the sufferer great distress, trauma and anxiety. Under the effects of hormones called androgens, the sebaceous glands increase in volume and secrete more sebum (oil). In addition, cell turnover increases, resulting in thicker skin and blocked pores. The oil that normally lubricates the skin gets trapped in blocked oil ducts. This results in pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, papules and pustules on the surface of the skin and deeper skin lesions called cysts.
Features and Benefits:
- Suitable for oily and acne-prone skin
- Slows down oil production
- Unique anti-bacterial peptide developed for blemish-prone skin
- Reduces the appearance of enlarged pores, lines and imperfections
- Fades discolouration
- Cleanses pores
- Prevents macular scarring
- Olegopeptide 10 – a patented peptide developed for blemish-prone skin that reduces bacteria and inflammation. Clinically proven to work in 14 days.
- Malic Acid – an alpha hydroxy acid which provides a gentle chemical exfoliant action on the skin.
- Salicylic Acid – a beta hydroxy acid that is commonly used to help treat acne or oily skin as it helps to dissolve oil and debris that clog the pores.
- Azelaic Acid – a naturally occurring chemical that can be used to help treat acne, inflammation and hyperpigmentation.