Get 50% off Full Body Laser Hair Removal
Now you’ve experienced that silky smooth benefit of laser hair removal we hope you’re loving the results. Feel that silky smoothness all over with 50% off* our body courses – our best ever discount!
Ditch the razor, cancel that dreaded waxing appointment and free yourself of tedious hair removal chores for even less this November! Our half price* laser hair removal sale on our body packages is our best discount ever. Be prepared for anything, anytime, without having to give unwanted body hair a second thought.
- Women’s Basic Body was from £2,568 - now £1284
- Women’s Full Body was from £3,024- now £1512
- Men’s torso was from £3,024 - now £1512
- Men’s full body was from £3,528 - now £1764
Why not spread the cost?
Take advantage of our 0% interest free finance options allowing you to take advantage of our massive discounts as well as flexible payment options. Silky smooth skin is more affordable than you think!
terms and conditions
- This promotion entitles recipients of the discount email to 50% laser hair removal body courses of 3, 6 and 8.
- Discount only applicable to body courses in tiers 11 – 13 including Men’s Torso courses.
- Discounted courses purchased through this promotion are only redeemable during off-peak hours, Monday – Friday, between 9.30 am and 4.30pm
- Initial payment and booking must be made through the call centre. And a printed version of the email must be presented at the time of initial treatment.
- The promotion is specific to the recipient of the offer from sk:n and is non-transferrable.
- Quote “LHR50” when redeeming this offer
- Details of the person redeeming the offer may be checked against postal, email and text distribution lists at the point of booking or attending the clinic.
- The offer should not be forwarded or shared with another person in any way.
- Discount applicable to existing clients only
- Offer is valid from 4th November – 22nd November 2015.
- Initial consultation and test patch must be made by 22nd 2015. First treatment must be taken by 31st December 2015.