EXCLUSIVE 40% off* LASER HAIR REMOVAL
We hope your first laser hair treatment went well and you are already starting to experience a benefit!
In the days after your treatment session, you may experience some sensitivity. It is important in this time to use the right skin care products and keep your skin protected from sunlight, either by covering up or using a high SPF sunscreen. For darker tones this is particularly important, in order to avoid risk of pigmentation or dark patches.
To make the most of your appointment why not book another area and save 40% off*! Offer only available during your next appointment.
Making the most of your appointment;
- At consultation, or at any point on your treatment journey, take advantage of our free test patch service for any area of your face or body.
- It is simple to extend your existing appointment time – with prior notice – to carry out treatments on other areas. With the longest opening times in the industry, we can be flexible to suit you and are able to treat more than one area at a time.
- That way, you can take full advantage of our great offers whilst they’re on, without wasting your own time and money by making multiple visits.
|£216 £130 |
|£384 £231 |
|£432 £260 |
|£480 £288 |
|£576 £346 |
|Jaw, chin & upper lip
|£696 £418 |
|£768 £461 |
|Brazilian & Underarms
|£1056 £634 |
|£1224 £735 |
|£1464 £879 |
Terms and conditions
- This promotion entitles recipients of the email to 40% off courses of 6 & 8 on other areas.
- Only clients who have previously purchased a LHR course are eligible for this promotion.
- Booking and payment must be made through the sk:n call centre.
- The promotion is specific to the recipient of the offer from sk:n and is non-transferrable.
- Details of the person redeeming the offer may be checked against postal, email and text distribution lists at the point of booking or attending the clinic. The offer should not be forwarded or shared with another person in any way.
- Offer is valid from 11th May- 31st May 2015.
- Initial consultation and test patch must be made by 31st May 2015. First treatment must be taken by 15th June 2015.