20% off Dermatological treatments at Cardiff
- Direct access to Dermatology in Cardiff
- No GP or hospital referral needed
- Experts at minor skin procedures
- Lose those troublesome lumps and bumps quickly and safely
- 25 year long partnership with the NHS
- Medical Director Dr Simon Harris based within the Cardiff clinic
THE NHS HAS HAD TO STOP CARRYING OUT MANY DERMATOLOGICAL TREATMENTS
In recent years, the pressure on the service has meant that procedures such as non-urgent mole excisions, thread vein, facial skin tag and excess hair removal are no longer offered to the majority of patients. sk:n, however, has 37 clinics across the country, ‘and’ more consultant dermatologists, doctors and nurses than any other chain of clinics, as well as the greatest laser expertise in the UK. For that reason we have become the preferred choice not only amongst the medical profession when referring on but also for any client who wishes to be seen immediately. Established in partnership with City Hospital, Birmingham 25 years ago as in-house laser experts, today we use the latest technology, premium grade products and clinical protocols for all our treatments. We offer everyone safe treatments with outstanding results, and are looking forward to welcoming you to our latest, state-of-the art clinic in Cardiff for a consultation!
Meet Cardiff sk:n clinic’s Medical Director…
Cardiff state-of-the-art clinic now offers daily dermatology clinics with Medical Director Dr Simon Harris who, having qualified with the University of Wales College of Medicine in 1988 has extensive experience in a variety of skin concerns. Having worked in Dermatology since 1994 with a keen interest in Laser treatments such asPulsed Dye laser for Port wine stains, he now runs a Complex and Suspicious Lesion Clinic in Cardiff. He holds current posts as Specialist Grade Doctor, GP Principle and GPwSI as well as holding weekly dermatology clinics at sk:n Cardiff.
To book your consultation call Cardiff sk:n clinic on 0800 822 3305.
Terms and conditions
- Client MUST have a charged consultation with a doctor before they undergo any Dermatology treatment.
- This promotion does not apply to consultations and test patch appointments only treatments.
- Discount applies to single and multiple dermatology treatment courses with a doctor.
- 20% off the following treatments dependant on availability;
- Mole removal- excludes histology
- Skin tag removal
- Rosacea removal
- Acne treatments- includes single sand courses of Isolaz and peels.
- Standard sk:n terms and condition apply and can be found here.