20% off acne treatments
Acne is one of the most widespread, persistent and psychologically distressing skin conditions, with 80 per cent of 11 to 30 year olds affected at some point in their lives. It is a systemically caused inflammatory skin condition. Sadly, there is currently no cure, only treatment. But treatments have evolved considerably over recent years, allowing sufferers of acne to enjoy clearer, smoother, skin with far fewer flare-ups. As sk:n we offer market-leading, clinically effective treatments and products. We understand and empathise with your battle against acne and can help.
|ACNE TREATMENT SOLUTIONS
|Advanced Salicylic skin peel from
|Isolaz treatment from
|6x Isolaz & Salicylic/Pyruvic peels
Sarah's story, 22
‘I tried various creams, face scrubs, home remedies, medication and nothing seemed to work.’
‘I’m now half way through my treatment course, with three Medical Skin Peels left. I’m loving the products, especially the sk:n Anti-Blemish Exfoliating Cleanser – it makes my skin feel so refreshed. I’ve noticed a real difference in my skin. It’s still a bit red, but is so smooth and my breakouts are minor now. Even my friends and family have noticed the change and have commented on the minimal amount of spots I now get. I still don’t feel 100 per cent confident, but am getting there. Hopefully once the treatment has finished and it’s even better, then I won’t feel so insecure.’
terms and conditions
- This promotion entitles recipients of the email to 20% off courses of Advanced Salicylic peel, Isolaz and combined Isolaz/peel courses.
- Single treatments are excluded from this promotion
- A chargeable consultation fee may apply
- The promotion is specific to the recipient of the offer from sk:n and is non-transferrable.
- Details of the person redeeming the offer may be checked against postal, email and text distribution lists at the point of booking or attending the clinic. The offer should not be forwarded or shared with another person in any way.
- Offer is valid from 11th May- 9th June 2015.
- Initial consultation must be made by 9th June 2015. First treatment must be taken by 23rd June 2015.
- Standard sk:n terms and conditions apply