Microneedling stimulates collagen and elastin production, for an almost instant plumping effect.
Microneedling (also known as skin needling or collagen induction therapy) is a type of treatment that uses small needles to cause tiny punctures in the skin. These small contact points encourage the body to create a wound healing response and renew the skin cells. As your skin repairs, the production of collagen and elastin is triggered to give an almost immediate plumping effect. It can also help tackle other skin damage such as scarring, dark marks, sun damage and ageing.
Benefits of Microneedling
Microneedling is most commonly used to treat the following skin conditions:
★ Dull skin: Rejuvenate tired and dull skin and combat the initial signs of ageing.
★ Wrinkles: Fine lines and wrinkles on the face can be visibly reduced, as microneedling triggers collagen production.
★ Scarring: Scars from acne and Chicken Pox can be improved and an uneven texture can be smoothed out with microneedling.
★ Pigmentation: Can help to fade dark patches such as pigmentation due to sun damage or ageing.
Microneedling is a great treatment for you if you have darker skin because it doesn’t involve peels or lasers, which can cause pigmentation issues.
Treatments can be performed on the body as well as the face, prices below are based on an area the size of the face.
25% off applies to our practitioner dermapen rejuvenation treatment, but we do offer deeper treatments for scarring with a doctor or nurse.
The prices shown are starting prices prior to discount, and the exact price will be confirmed in consultation where treatment options, suitability will be discussed. Book a consultation to discuss a tailored programme that’s right for you and save 25% on your microneedling treatment.
|Treatment||Single Treatment From||Course of 3 Price per Treatment From|
|Face - Dermapen (with a practitioner - rejuvenation)||£155.00||
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer your questions, and get you started on your journey to better skin.
- Qualified and regulated medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety measures in place
Terms and conditions
- Microneedling – save 25%
- Buy a course of 3 or 5 microneedling rejuvenating pen treatments with a practitioner, and save 25%
- Single treatments excluded from offer.
- Discount applicable to practitioner rejuvenate pen microneedling treatment only.
- Offer available to all clients.
- This offer is non-transferable and cannot be substituted by the client for any other products, cash alternative or other treatment.
- Booking for a consultation must be made by an adult over 18.
- Treatment packages purchased online can be redeemed in the specified clinic only.
- Proof of purchase and ID will be required when redeeming in clinic.
- Consultation fees may apply.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or pre-applied discount.
- Standard sk:n terms and conditions apply – see sknclinics.co.uk/terms-conditions
- Promotional period runs 1st – 31st October 2021.