The UK’s leading dermatology, aesthetic, laser and acne clinics
More dermatologists, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners than any other clinic group
Strict clinical training and safety protocols
Millions of clients treated
Anti-ageing injectables can resolve a number of concerns associated with ageing, from lines and wrinkles, to loss of volume, skin laxity and dullness. Book now to save 15%* on anti-ageing injectables with our experienced aesthetic doctors, nurse prescribers and consultants.
As we get older, our faces lose fat, levels of hyaluronic acid deplete, collagen production slows down, the skin loses firmness, and our bone density decreases too. This leads to less fullness in the cheeks, jowls and wrinkles. Smoking, excessive drinking and sun exposure can also accelerate ageing.
Anti-ageing injectables are a simple solution to combat ageing concerns without the need for surgery. Designed to plump lips and cheeks, sculpt, smooth lines, tighten and improve the texture of the skin, anti-ageing injectables are perfect for turning back the clock or enhancing your features naturally.
Why book at sk:n?
At sk:n, anti-ageing injectables are only ever delivered by a registered consultant, doctor or nurse prescriber with extensive aesthetic training. This means you can trust you’ll be in the best and safest hands.
Book your consultation online, or fill out the form below, and we’ll call you to get you booked in at sk:n.
*Offer subject to minimum spend of £200. Selected clinics offer nurse prescriber prices which start from £150. Offer is excluded from sk:n Brighton, Cardiff, Guildford, and Jill Zander.
|Treatment||Single Treatment From||Course of 1 (Save 15% when you spend £200) Price per Treatment From|
|Tear trough filler||£390.00||
Arrange your consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- Qualified and regulated medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols
Frequently Asked Questions
How Can I Prevent Wrinkles?
Ageing skin is a part of life, but there are some measures we can take to help slow the process down, such as:
- Wear sunscreen daily.
- Wear a wide-brimmed sun hat and sunglasses.
- Use skincare products containing anti-ageing ingredients such as peptides and vitamin A.
- Avoid smoking.
- Invest in professional skin treatments which stimulate collagen production.
How To Get Rid Of Wrinkles
Wrinkles, though inevitable, needn’t be permanent. There are a number of professional skin treatments designed to address fine lines and wrinkles – and even help prevent them. These include anti-ageing injectable treatments designed to strip back ageing skin and encourage collagen production, other treatments can also help such as laser resurfacing, microdermabrasion and skin peels.
Best Skincare Ingredients For Wrinkles?
There are many skincare products designed to help combat the signs of ageing. Effective anti-ageing ingredients you should look out for include:
- Hyaluronic acid – helps to maintain skin’s hydration
- Retinol – a form of vitamin A which helps address the signs of ageing
- Alpha-hydroxy Acids (AHAs) – an effective exfoliant
- Vitamins C and E – antioxidants for fighting free radicals
Book a consultation and our skin experts can help to advise the best products for your skin type.
How Can I Prevent Forehead Lines?
Keeping your skin protected from the sun is the best prevention for ageing skin. Wear a wide-brimmed hat and plenty of sunscreen to block out harmful UV rays; this will help to preserve your skin’s natural collagen supplies for longer. Anti-ageing injectables can also be used to relax the facial muscles to help prevent lines caused by repetitive facial movements. Book a FREE consultation for anti-ageing injectables with a doctor or nurse prescriber, they can help to advise the best treatment for you to combat forehead lines.
What’s The Best Way To Get Rid Of Forehead Lines?
The most appropriate method of treating forehead lines and wrinkles is determined by the cause of the lines you have: Lines caused by muscle movement (such as when you smile, squint or frown) are known as dynamic lines. Lines which are present at all times, even when you are not moving your facial muscles, are called static lines. Dynamic lines are usually treated using anti-ageing injections, which work to relax the muscles in the face. Static lines are usually treated using treatments designed to strip back layers of damaged skin, such as laser resurfacing, or chemical skin peels.
When Do Forehead Lines Start To Appear?
You may begin to notice the first signs of forehead lines in your late twenties and early thirties as faint lines begin to appear. With time, these lines gradually deepen and become increasingly prominent until they are visible even when you aren’t raising your eyebrows or frowning. Although age makes them worse, some people have forehead lines before they have any other signs of ageing skin.
How Can I Prevent Laughter Lines?
The best way to postpone the appearance of laughter lines is to use an SPF to protect your skin from harmful UV rays, avoid smoking, drink plenty of water and follow a good skincare routine, particularly one with a deep-acting moisturiser containing anti-ageing ingredients such as peptides and vitamin A.
Can You Get Laughter Lines As A Teenager?
Yes. Some people develop laughter lines at a young age, or have them most of their life. This isn’t necessarily due to ageing skin and is usually just a natural or genetic characteristic. Laughter lines aren’t exclusive to mature skin types and might just be part of what makes you unique – like dimples in your cheeks.
At What Age Do You Get Laughter Lines?
Most people begin to see the first signs of ageing skin in their 30s, but this can vary due to lifestyle and genetic factors. Deeper-set wrinkles like laughter lines and crow’s feet usually appear when we get into our 40s. Smoking and sun exposure speed the skin-ageing process up, so if you want to keep your skin looking younger for longer, avoid these.
Terms and Conditions
- Anti-ageing injectables – save 15%
- Save 15% when you spend over £200 on anti-ageing injectables with a doctor or nurse prescriber at sk:n
- Offer and treatments are subject to doctor or nurse availability.
- Excludes sk:n Brighton, Cardiff, Guildford. Offer only applies to Nurse Prescribers at sk:n Edinburgh.
- A consultation will be required for all new clients.
- Consultation fees may apply.
- Booking for a consultation must be made by an adult over 18.
- This offer is non-transferable and cannot be substituted by the client for any other products, cash alternative or other treatment.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Standard sk:n terms and conditions apply – see sknclinics.co.uk/terms-conditions
- Promotional period runs from 1st to 31st May 2022 inclusive.