Try the ultimate facial from just £65 per session
The facial everyone is talking about, from celebrities to beauty bloggers. HydraFacial is a multi-step treatment that uses natural and botanical extracts to leave your skin glowing and refreshed.
Suitable for all skin types, it’s the perfect post-summer rescue for your skin
Save 20% when you buy any treatment course before 30 September 2019.
sk:n Signature, course of 6
Now only £389
Health for Life, course of 6
Now only £540
Acne, course of 6
Now only £670
Reasons to love HydraFacial
- Suitable for all skin types
- Multi-step treatment
- Instant results
- Save 20% on courses
Sound good? Call us now to find out more.
Hurry though, this special offer is only available until 30 September 2019.
HydraFacial treatments to suit every skin type and concern, from anti-ageing to acne!
Looking for a quick fix?
Exclusive to our clinics, the sk:n Signature is an intensive 30 minute treatment. Your skin will immediately appear brighter, clearer and more hydrated.
The Skin Health for Life involves the six key stages: Detox, Cleansing & Exfoliating, Brightening, Extraction, Hydration and Rejuvenation. This combination of treatments will refresh dull skin, leaving it looking radiant.
The Dermabuilder Treatment helps tackle wrinkles without the use of injectables. This treatment involves the same six stages as the Skin Health for Life but also includes an anti-ageing serum.
We offer two types of HydraFacial procedures specifically for people with acne; Acne HydraFacial and Acne Pro HydraFacial. It’s an ideal partner to your other acne treatments.
Arrange a Skin
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will
call you back straight away to
arrange your consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Does HydraFacial Feel?
The treatment is comfortable and clients have often expressed how refreshed their skin feels after the treatment.
Can HydraFacial Be Combined With Other Treatments?
Yes, HydraFacial can be combined with many of our popular rejuvenation and anti-ageing treatments.
Are There Any Side Effects For HydraFacial?
Side effects are minimal but you may see some peeling a few days if you’ve had an advanced treatment, however this is completely normal and will resolve itself quickly. Your practitioner will inform you of all the risks and benefits at your consultation.
How Often Can I Have A HydraFacial?
As often as every week, depending on the condition being treated. Your practitioner will advise you on the best treatment plan for your individual skin concern. For best results, regular treatments are recommended.
When Will I See Results From HydraFacial?
You will see results immediately, with the outcome becoming progressively better after each treatment.
Terms and Conditions
- Promotional period ends 30 September 2019.
- 20% off courses.
- Offer applicable to existing clients only.
- Promotional “from” prices quoted on this page refer to specific course examples, for full pricing please contact sk:n clinics
- Offer excludes single treatments and products.
- HydraFacial requires a consultation and treatment is subject to suitability.
- There is no obligation to buy a treatment during or after the consultation.
- Any treatment purchases must be paid for in full before the end of the promotional period. Payment must be made by 30 September 2019.
- If client wishes to take advantage of the offer but requires a consultation, then consultation must be booked by 30 September 2019. The date of the consultation must be attended within two weeks after the stated end date of the offer.
- If after consultation, client requires a period to think about purchase, we allow seven days post-consultation for the client to still be able to take advantage of the promotional offer prices.
- Please refer to the price list on the website or contact your clinic for a price list.
- All treatment courses must be taken within 12 months of the date of purchase; any treatments left untaken after 12 months will be forfeited.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discount and is non-transferable.
- Courses are only refundable for medical reasons. Any refund agreed is calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charge for non-attendance, from the total price of the course of treatments, with the difference returned to you.
Standard sk:n terms and conditions apply