Step 1 – Choose your HydraFacial course package and complete your purchase online
Step 2 - Look out for our confirmation email with booking instructions
Step 3 - Attend the clinic for your HydraFacial treatment
TRUST THE EXPERTS
sk:n is a safe, regulated provider of HydraFacial treatments and we are CQC registered (same regulator as the NHS). We have delivered over 2 million treatments in safe, clinical environments.
We know the current situation can be stressful and this can impact your skin. We want to help and the award-winning HydraFacial is the ultimate skin detoxifying and deep cleansing experience which rejuvenates your skin with active botanical ingredients. Reveals glowing, refreshed and radiant skin with immediate results.
HYDRAFACIAL TREATMENTS AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE ONLINE
Skin Health For Life – Involves the six key stages: detox, cleansing and exfoliating, brightening, extraction, hydration and rejuvenation. This treatment will help boost hydration, refresh dull skin and protect against environmental factors, leaving your skin looking radiant.
sk:n Signature – Exclusive to sk:n, this is an intensive 30-minute treatment which will immediately give you brighter and clearer skin whilst reducing oil. The treatment is tailored to either target fine lines and wrinkles with Dermabuilder which is proven to stimulate collagen and reduce wrinkle depth, or effectively treat pigmentation with Britenol.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I redeem my HydraFacial package?
A confirmation email will be sent to you after your HydraFacial purchase online and this will have full details of how to book treatments and redeem. Please allow 24-48 hours to receive this email.
How long do I have to use my HydraFacial course?
All HydraFacial packages purchased online will be valid for 12 months from 1st July 2020. This is on the basis that clinics will re-open 1st July, we are following government guidelines and will only re-open clinics once it is safe to do so. We will keep you updated via email about your laser hair removal package and will review the valid from date if clinics do not re-open as stated.
What is HydraFacial?
HydraFacial is much more than a facial. It’s an experience which focuses on the unique philosophy of ‘Skin Health for Life’. The six treatments follow the same principles – a six-step process which works extremely hard to make sure you experience many more benefits than a facial. Steps include detox, cleansing and exfoliating, brightening agent, extraction, hydration and rejuvenation.
When Will I See Results From HydraFacial?
You will see results immediately, with the outcome becoming progressively better after each treatment.
How does HydraFacial feel?
The treatment is painless, comfortable and clients have often expressed how refreshed their skin feels after the treatment. It is a relaxing but effective treatment, which restores and rebuilds the health of your skin, giving you immediate, visible results.
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your sk:n journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Due to Covid-19 we have additional health and safety measures put in place to protect our teams there may be a delay in getting back to you
Terms and Conditions
- Treatment packages for online purchase for HydraFacial are as stated.
- Treatment packages purchased online can be redeemed in the specified clinic only.
- Proof of purchase and ID will be required when redeeming in clinic.
- Full instructions on how to redeem treatment will be provided via a confirmation email.
- HydraFacial is only available to clients aged 18 years and over.
- HydraFacial is not suitable for pregnant women.
- New clients that have not previously had HydraFacial will require a consultation prior to treatment to check suitability. Any client that is unsuitable for treatment will be given a full refund for the package.
- All packages have a 12 month expiry date from the 1st July 2020.
- Standard sk:n terms and conditions apply – see sknclinics.co.uk/terms-conditions
Up to 20% off HydraFacial
- Promotional period from 1st – 30th June 2020 (inclusive).
- 20% off courses of 6
- 15% off courses of 3
- Only applicable to Skin Health for Life and sk:n Signature HydraFacial treatments.
- Discount applicable to courses available to purchase online only and as stated on the online HydraFacial page.
- Single treatments excluded from promotion.
- Offer applicable to treatments only.
- This offer is non-transferable and cannot be substituted by the client for any other products, cash alternative or treatment.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.