Consultant Plastic Surgeon
Mr Hassan graduated from Southampton University and went on to do his higher plastic surgical training in the Mersey region.
This led to the completion of the Intercollegiate Specialty Fellowship in Plastic Surgery FRCS(Plast) and subsequently the Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT) with registration on the specialist register for Plastic Surgery. During higher plastic surgical training, he also completed the North West Aesthetic Fellowship in the Chester, Liverpool and Manchester regions.
He has contributed significantly to plastic surgery literature, with more than 20 publications in peer-reviewed journals and multiple presentations at national and international meetings.
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon (Liverpool) 2014-present
- 2007-2014 – Registrar in Plastic Surgery, Liverpool and Chester
- Graduated from Southampton University
- Intercollegiate Specialty Fellowship in Plastic Surgery
- North West Aesthetic Fellowship, Chester, Liverpool & Manchester
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh RCS (Ed)
- MRCS (Ed)
- FRCS (plast
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Mole, skin tag, warts and cyst removal
- Tattoo excision
- Scar revision
- Ear lobe repair and reconstruction
- Cosmetic breast surgery
- Skin cancer
- Facial cosmetic surgery
- Ear surgery
- Body contouring and liposuction
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your sk:n journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Appointments available nationwide, seven days a week