Dr Victoria Lewis was born in Pembrokeshire in 1973 and obtained her medical degree at St Bartholomew’s Hospital Medical School in 1997. After attaining her medical degree she went on to qualify as a dermatologist in 2005 with the South Wales rotation.
Dr Lewis’ areas of specialist interest include skin cancer, laser treatments and cosmetic dermatology. She is a member of the British Association of Dermatologists (BAD) and the British Society of Dermatological Surgery (BSDS). She was also formally a trainee representative for the BAD.
She enjoys educating patients about skin conditions – translating complex science into everyday language and is liked by patients for her down to earth attitude and sympathetic bedside manner.
- 2005 – Dermatologist
- 1997 – St Bartholomew’s Hospital Medical School
- BAD – British Association of Dermatologists
- BSDS – British Society of Dermatological Surgery
Clinical Interests & Specialities
Arrange your consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer your questions, and get you started on your journey to better skin.
- Qualified and regulated medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety measures in place