Specialist Registrar in Plastic Surgery
Mr Patrick qualified as a doctor in Glasgow in 2009 and began training in plastic surgery in 2010, initially in Glasgow and then in the North East of England. He is currently on the Northern Deanery Plastic Surgery Training Rotation.
He is a member of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow and the Irish Hand Surgery Society. He has held positions at Canniesburn Plastic Surgery Unit, Glasgow, Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle Upon Tyne, and University Hospital, Durham. His areas of special interest are facial anti ageing injections and dermal fillers.
- MSc (merit)
- MRCS (Glasg)
- 2014 – Present Specialist Registrar, Plastic Surgery University Hospital North Durham
- 2013 – Specialist Registrar Plastic Surgery Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle
- 2011 – Senior House Officer Plastic Surgery Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle
- 2010 – Senior House Officer Canniesburn Plastic Surgery Unit, Glasgow
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
- Irish Hand Surgery Society
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Facial Anti Ageing Injections
- Dermal Fillers
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your sk:n journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Appointments available nationwide, seven days a week