Tee Wei Siah
Dr Siah is the only dermatologist in the UK who was trained by the world famous hair dermatologist, Dr Jerry Shapiro, based in New York.
Dr Siah completed her medical degree in Scotland and Specialist Dermatology training in the North East.
After completing her specialist training in Newcastle upon Tyne, she took up the opportunity of taking up the post CCT clinical fellowship in Hair and scalp Disorders at the University of British Columbia Hair Research and Treatment Center. She received training in both medical and surgical treatment of hair loss disorders during this fellowship.
- 2014-2017 Consultant Dermatologist. Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle upon Tyne.
- 2013-2014 Post-CCT fellow in Hair and scalp Disorders at the University of British Columbia Hair Research and Treatment Center, Canada.
- 2009-2013 Specialist Registra Dermatology. Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle upon Tyne
- British Association of Dermatologists
- Royal College of Physician
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your sk:n journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Due to Covid-19 we have additional health and safety measures put in place to protect our teams there may be a delay in getting back to you