Spliting his time between the Clapham and Fulham Clinics, Dr Simon Filson is specialising in injectables and mole removal.
Mr Filson graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the Newcastle Upon Tyne University, with Merit and then trained in the North East of England until 2011, when he moved to the world famous trauma centre, Rambam, in Haifa, Israel. The majority of the workload involved the reconstruction of complex war injuries and burns from Syria, Israel and the Palestinian Territories. Due to his surgical work, patient care and junior doctor training, in 2014, he was recognised with the prestigious Excellence award, “Oved Mitztayen”, by the Rambam Health Care Campus. Mr Filson’s interests include paediatric plastic surgery, microsurgical head & neck and trauma reconstruction.
His expertise is in injectables, mole removal, and also includes a wide range of surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures.
- MPS – Medical Protection Society
- GMC – 6134869
- MRCS (Eng.)
- Israel Board Certification
- Consultant – Rambam Health Campus, Haifa, Israel
- Paediatric plastic surgery fellow – Sick Kids Hospital, Toronto, Canada
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Injectables (Hyaluronic Acid Fillers)
- Botox- Facial rejuvenation and Hyperhydrosis (Excessive sweating)
- Mole removal
Arrange your consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- More than 450 consultants, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, Health Inspectorate Wales and Health Improvement Scotland
- Partner of the NHS
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols