Dr Sharon Belmo
Dr Sharon Belmo obtained her medical degree from the University of Dundee in 2006 and completed dermatology specialist training in Nottingham, 2016. She then underwent an ethnic skin and hair observership at Saint-Louis Hospital, Paris, before settling in London as an NHS consultant dermatologist.
Dr Belmo’s practice covers a wide range of dermatological problems in all skin types, skincare and skin surgery.
Dr Belmo has presented at national and international conferences and has published in peer reviewed journals. She is the clinical lead of the Centre of Evidence Based Dermatology Skin of Colour Resource which she launched in 2016. She is also very much involved in dermatology for skin of colour education in the UK.
- MRCP (UK)
- MRCP (Dermatology)
- 2020 – Present: Consultant Dermatologist, Stratum clinics, Wimbledon
- 2016 – 2021: Consultant Dermatologist, Croydon University Hospital, Croydon
- 2012 – 2016: Dermatology Specialist Registrar, Queens Medical Centre, Nottingham
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- General dermatology – acne, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, excessive sweating
- Skin lesions – moles, warts, skin tags, skin cancer
- Skin of colour
- Hair loss
- Skin surgery
- British Association of Dermatologists
- Royal College of Physicians
- British Medical Association
- British Hair and Nail Society
- Skin of Colour Society USA
Arrange your consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- Qualified and regulated medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols