Prior to this he had more than 2 years of experience at Post-Fellowship Registrar level in General Surgery.
He then took on the role as the Senior House Officer at Pinderfields Hospital in Wakefield in 1993, assessing emergency hand and facial injuries and carrying out most procedures on his own.
And now working at the Northern General Hospital, he has two main surgical commitments; dealing with skin malignancies both in their initial stages and when they have spread to the regional nodes and treating hand trauma in a very busy hand surgery unit with three committed hand consultant surgeons.
- Federal Licensing Examination (1992)
- Foreign Medical Graduates Examination (1984)
- FRCS (1988)
- MBBS (1982)
- FSc Pre Medical (1975)
- 1993 – Senior House Officer at Pinderfields Hospital
- 1990 – Plastic surgeon At Nottingham City Hospital
- 1989 – Post-Fellowship Registrar level in General Surgery
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Skin malignancies
- Hand trauma
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your sk:n journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Appointments available nationwide, seven days a week