Dr Shaaira Nasir is a Consultant Dermatologist at sk:n and a Consultant Dermatologist Homerton University Hospital. She is currently completing her MSc in Skin Ageing and Aesthetics with The University of Manchester.
Dr Nasir graduated from the National University of Ireland (University College Dublin) in 2007 and completed her higher specialty training in London’s leading teaching hospitals including The Royal London Hospital Barts and The London NHS Trust and The Royal Free Hospital. Dr Nasir is on the specialist register with the General Medical Council and currently runs general and skin cancer clinics at Homerton University Hospital. She has presented extensively at international and national conferences and has multiple articles published in well-known medical journals and was awarded the British Association of Dermatology Travel Fellowship in 2016. She is actively involved in teaching medical students and doctors and has organised and examined in final year and postgraduate exams.
- Specialist Registrar from 2011-2016 in Barts and The Royal London Hospital and Royal Free Hospital
- MB BCh BAO (Ireland)
- Royal College of Physicians
- Royal Society of Medicine
- British Association of Dermatologists
- British Cosmetic Dermatology Group
- British Medical Association
- General Medical Council
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Skin Cancer – mole removal and mole checking
- Skin Tag removal
- Wart removal
- Cyst removal
- Steroid Injection of Keloids and Alopecia
- Managing inflammatory conditions such as acne, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis and urticaria. She treats all types of skin rashes, skin infections and hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating).