Dr Semira has a range of clinical experience; psychiatry, cardiology and acute medicine to name a few.
She is trained in a wide variety of reputable medicated skin care brands, advanced anti-aging courses from international conferences to advanced restoration courses using dermal fillers and botulinum toxin.
She is medical director with a skin care company and has lectured at the Aesthetics Conference and Exhibition in London.
Dr Semira is interested in restoring the ageing face and uses her extensive knowledge to provide tailored treatments. This is because she believes a holistic approach is paramount to effective and natural looking results.
- Diploma Aesthetic Medicine
- NHS Doctor
- Medical Director
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Anti-Ageing Injectables
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your sk:n journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Due to Covid-19 we have additional health and safety measures put in place to protect our teams there may be a delay in getting back to you