Dr Rajpara has training in general medicine and dermatosurgery (including Mohs surgery and Lasers) in England and in dermatology in Scotland. He offers consultation on all dermatological problems, skin cancers, mole checks, hyperhidrosis and cosmetic dermatology.
Actively involved in clinical research and teaching, Dr Rajpara has given over 25 national and international presentations and has published a number of peer reviewed articles.
He also holds an honorary consultant dermatologist post at Ninewells Hospital to perform Mohs surgery for skin cancers.
- MD Dermatology (India)
- 2008 – Consultant Dermatologist (Locum), George Elliot Hospital, Nuneaton, Warwickshire
- 2008 – Post CCT Specialist Registrar, Dermatology. City Hospital, Birmingham.
- 2006-2008 – Specialist Registrar, Dermatology. University Hospital Coventry.
- 2005-2006 – Specialist Registrar, Dermatology. City Hospital, Birmingham.
- 2004-2005 – Specialist Registrar, Dermatology. Selly Oak Hospital & Birmingham Children’s Hospital.
- British Association of Dermatologists
- British Surgical Dermatology Society
- British Cosmetic Dermatology Society
- Royal College of Physicians
- British Society for Cutaneous Allergy
- Scottish Dermatology Society
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Skin cancer including mole removal and mole checking
- Hyperhidrosis (BOTOX®)
- Lasers to treat Rosacea, Facial thread veins, pigmented lesions
- Facial BOTOX® and dermal-fillers
- Milia removal
- Chemical peels for melasma, freckles, pigmentation