Rupa is a highly trained and skilled aesthetic practitioner. She has trained in premier plastic surgery units in UK and has worked as a laser fellow for 4 years.
Rupa is a skilled injector specialising in anti wrinkle injections and fillers . She is also able to provide treatment for moles, benign lumps, fatty deposits under the eye and repair of split earlobes. She has authored and presented several papers on the use of cutaneous lasers.
- MBBS 1988
- FRCS(Ed) 1999
- BTEC(Skin Lasers) 2000
- MA(Medical Ethics) 2005
- Clinical ethics committee
- ABMU health board
- R Dave, P Mahaffey: Combined early treatment of Congenital Melanocytic naevus with a carbon dioxide and Nd-YAG laser. British Journal of Plastic Surgery: 2004 Dec;57(8):720-4
- R. Dave, B Monk, P Mahaffey: Spontaneous disappearance of viral warts at distant sites following carbon dioxide laser treatment. British Journal of Plastic Surgery. 2002, 55,8; 696-698
- R. Dave, P Mahaffey: The control of fire hazard during cutaneous laser therapy.Lasers in Medical Science. 2002, 17; 6-8.
- R. Dave, P Mahaffey: Successful treatment of an allergic reaction in a red tattoo with the Nd-YAG laser -A case report. British Journal of Plastic Surgery. 2002, 55, 5; 456
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your sk:n journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Appointments available nationwide, seven days a week