Rupa is a highly trained and skilled aesthetic practitioner. She has trained in premier plastic surgery units in UK and has worked as a laser fellow for 4 years.
- MBBS 1988
- FRCS(Ed) 1999
- BTEC(Skin Lasers) 2000
- MA(Medical Ethics) 2005
- Clinical ethics committee
- ABMU health board
- R Dave, P Mahaffey: Combined early treatment of Congenital Melanocytic naevus with a carbon dioxide and Nd-YAG laser. British Journal of Plastic Surgery: 2004 Dec;57(8):720-4
- R. Dave, B Monk, P Mahaffey: Spontaneous disappearance of viral warts at distant sites following carbon dioxide laser treatment. British Journal of Plastic Surgery. 2002, 55,8; 696-698
- R. Dave, P Mahaffey: The control of fire hazard during cutaneous laser therapy.Lasers in Medical Science. 2002, 17; 6-8.
- R. Dave, P Mahaffey: Successful treatment of an allergic reaction in a red tattoo with the Nd-YAG laser -A case report. British Journal of Plastic Surgery. 2002, 55, 5; 456
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Aesthetic Procedures: Anti wrinkle injections, Fillers, Non surgical Rhinoplasty, Peel and Obagi skin care, Hyperhidrosis
- Treatments for skin cancers.
- Mole consultations, Removal of lumps and bumps.