Dr Aldridge is the consultant and clinical lead of Dermatology at The Royal Infirmary, Edinburgh, where he is responsible for the laser unit.
Dr Aldridge is also trained in surgery and occupational medicine, and retains an interest in occupational skin disease where he is a recognised medical legal authority.
- MB BS
- 1994 -FRCP (Edin)
- 1989 – AFOM
- 1986 – PhD: The Modulation of delayed Type Hypersensitivity by Cyclosporin A External Examiner: Professor J.L Turk
- JM Dixon, R Hardy, RB Aldridge, S Radhakrishna “New Efficient Breast Cancer Sentinel Node Biopsy Technique For All”. Abstract. BJS 2007 Apr; 94(S2): 66.
- RD Aldridge, GA MacKinlay, RB Aldridge. “A choice of incision: the experience and evolution of surgical management for infantile hypertrophic pyloric stenosis.” Original article. J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A. 2007 Feb;17 (1):131-6.
Clinical Interests & Specialities
Arrange your consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- Qualified and regulated medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols