Robert James Laycock
Consultant Maxillofacial & Facial Plastic Surgeon
Mr Laycock qualified in 1999 and gained experience in maxillofacial surgery along with facial aesthetic surgery.
He gained his exit fellowship in 2012 and went on to complete a Aesthetic & Reconstruction Surgery fellowship in the Royal College of Surgeons.
Mr Laycock gained a place in the teaching in 2012 and is actively involved in the MSc program at the university of Liverpool. He is a consultant at University Hospital Aintree Liverpool, specialising in aesthetic surgery and skin cancer.
- FRCSed (OMFS)
- 2012 – Exit fellowship
- 1999 -Graduated
- British Association of Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Skin cancer
- Lasers – resurfacing, rosacea and facial thread veins
- Aesthetic surgery – rhinoplasty and blepharoplasty
- Cosmetic dermatology – BOTOX®, fillers and peels
Arrange your consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- More than 450 consultants, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, Health Inspectorate Wales and Health Improvement Scotland
- Partner of the NHS
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols