Riyadh has worked in various Regional Plastic Surgery and Burn Units across the UK and abroad.
For the most part, his experience was in high turnover units which gave him great exposure and experience during his time working in St John’s Hospital, and his previous posts, Riyadh has worked closely with various teams and he has gained extensive experience in operating on emergency and elective cases independently and under supervision. He also have extensive skill in laser treatment using all types of laser.
- M.B.B.S. 1994 King Edward Medical College, Lahore, Pakistan
- F.R.C.S.I 2003
- BTEC (Level 4) 2014 (Principles of Laser & Associated Aesthetic Therapies) Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland.
- Mapperley Park Training Centre
- Master in Microvascular Reconstruction University of Barcelona (2014-2016) European school microvascular reconstruction
- Jordanian Board of Plastic Surgery 2018
- Registrar Plastic Surgery Addenbrooke’s Hospital Cambridge Aug 2010 to Feb 2011
- Fellow Plastic Surgery Broomfield Hospital Chelmsford April 2009 to Jun 2010
- Registrar Plastic Surgery Royal Free Hospital London Oct 2008 to Mar 2009
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Skin cancers and benign skin lesions excision
- Skin tags
- Epidermoid cysts
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
- Vascular lesions Telangiectasia, Venous lakes
- Non-surgical cosmetic treatment