Consultant Plastic Surgeon
Mr Nassab is a Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon.
He graduated from the University of Birmingham and is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England in Plastic Surgery (FRCS Plast). He is entered on the General Medical Council (GMC) Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery. He is full member of the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS). He is Medical Director at Sk:n Chester.
Mr Nassab has undertaken one of the most highly sought after cosmetic fellowships in London working with the most renowned surgeons in the country. He was awarded the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS) Travelling Fellowship Prize, which he used to visit some the most respected aesthetic surgeons in the United States. He was awarded a Master of Science (MSc) degree in Aesthetic Surgery from the University of London.
Mr Nassab has numerous publications in international plastic surgery journals and frequently presents at national and international meetings. He has written a book chapter on liposuction body contouring in a plastic surgery textbook. He is also a peer reviewer for the Aesthetic Surgery Journal, one of most respected international journals in the field of cosmetic surgery.
- MRCS (Ed)
- MRCS (Eng)
- MSc (Aesthetic Surgery)
- FRCS (Plast)
- BTEC (Laser)
- 2015-Present – Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Chester
- 2014-2015 – Consultant Plastic Surgeon (Locum), Birmingham and Preston
- 2012-2014 – Fellowships in Cosmetic Surgery (London, Manchester), Microsurgery (London)
- 2006-2012 – Registrar in Plastic Surgery, Liverpool and Cheste
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS)
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- British Medical Association
- General Medical Council Specialist Register in Plastic Surgery (GMC)
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Thread Lifts
- Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
- Lasers including Fraxel
- Mole, Skin Tag and Cyst Removal
- Tattoo Excision
- Scar Revision
- Ear Lobe Repair and Reconstruction
- Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- Reconstructive Breast Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Ear Surgery
- Body Contouring and Liposuction