Dr.Nalluri qualified in India, and then did her early postgraduate training in paediatrics in UK, followed by Dermatology training from Manchester and obtained CCT in December 2015.
Since then she has obtained further training and experience in cosmetic Dermatology from Dermatology, Laser & Vein Specialists of the Carolina, a leading cosmetic practice in Charlotte, USA. She then completed a PG Diploma in Skin Ageing and Aesthetics from the University of Manchester. To further her interest in pigmentary disorders and cosmetics, she completed a fellowship in Cosmetic Dermatology and Pigmentary Disorders from Oliva Skin & Hair clinics in India, and gained further experience from Professor Pandya, a Pigmentary Disorders Expert in Dallas, Texas. She is currently doing a mentorship with the Skin of Colour Society, USA.
She has numerous national and international presentations and publications; and has authored book chapters for the “Treatment of Skin Diseases” in the recent two editions.
- PG Diploma in Skin Ageing and Aesthetic medicine
- MRCS (Surg in General) RCS Ed
- Speciality Trainee Dermatology, Salford Royal Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester UK
- LAT Registrar Dermatology, Medway Maritime hospital, Kent
- Core medical trainee, HEE Northwest, Manchester UK
- Speciality Trainee (paediatrics), HEE Northwest, Manchester UK
- British Association of Dermatologists
- Skin of Colour Society USA
- Royal college of Physicians
- British Cosmetic Dermatology Group
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Pigmentary disorders (melasma, post inflammatory hyperpigmentation, vitiligo, hypopigmentation)
- Cosmetic dermatology (Botox, dermal fillers, chemical peels, fractionated laser, skin care)
- Skin surgery (mole, milia, skin tag, DPN removal)
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your sk:n journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Due to Covid-19 we have additional health and safety measures put in place to protect our teams there may be a delay in getting back to you