Specialist Doctor in Dermatology
Dr Aliyeva-Derraz is an overseas trained at Azerbaijan Medical University in Baku. She then completed her higher specialist training in dermatology in a competitive Baku rotation.
She received extensive training in general and pediatric dermatology as well as venerology.
Dr Aliyeva-Derraz has interests in many aspects of skin disease in both adults and children, treating conditions such as skin cancers, moles, eczema, psoriasis, hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) and allergies. Her special interest is acne, rosacea and post-acne scarring. She performs cosmetic procedures such as chemical peels, microneedling, PRP and removal of skin tags and warts.
She works as a specialist dermatologist both in NHS and private clinics and is actively involved in medical education and training and keeps up to date with evidence-based medicine.
Dr Aliyeva-Derraz speaks fluent Russian, Turkish and Azeri.
She is a member of the British Association of Dermatologists, Royal Society of Medicine, St Johns Institute of Dermatology and Azerbaijan Medical Society.
- Azerbaijan Medical University (AMU) Baku BcS 2004
- FY2 SHO Skin & Veneral Disease Hospital of Republic Baku Azerbaijan 2005
- Speciality Doctor – Dermatology CT1-CT3 equivalent Skin & Veneral Disease Hospital of Republic Baku Azerbaijan 2005-2008
- Honorary Specialist Dermatologist – Ealing Hospital, NWLH Trust, London 2016
- Speciality Doctor in Dermatology (ST5) London North West Healthcare NHS Trust Apr 2017 – present
Clinical Interests & Specialities
Arrange your consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- More than 450 consultants, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, Health Inspectorate Wales and Health Improvement Scotland
- Partner of the NHS
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols