Dr Nicole is a UK-trained Dermatologist on the GMC Specialist Register who works in the NHS in Manchester. She is trained in both paediatric and adult dermatology.
Dr Nicole Chiang completed her undergraduate studies at the University of Liverpool and graduated with an Honours degree in Medicine and Surgery in 2007. She underwent general medical training and then pursued her dermatology higher specialist training in Birmingham and Manchester.
She has completed two advanced Dermatology Fellowships in Oxford, UK and Sydney, Australia. In addition, she has gained further experience in medical and cosmetic dermatology at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, and the Cosmetic Surgery and Skin Health Centre, Pittsburgh, USA.
She is currently the sub-section Editor of the International Journal of Women’s Dermatology, and an Editorial Board member of the Journal of Procedural Dermatology as well as the Journal of Dermatological Research. She sits on the British Association of Dermatologists’ Therapy and Guidelines Subcommittee, contributing to the national guidelines on treatments for skin conditions. She is also a founding Committee Member of the British Society for Medical Dermatology and British Association of Dermatologists’ Dermschool.
Dr Nicole has written books on her subject – “Dermatology: a handbook for medical students and junior doctors” and“Dermatology: a handbook for general practitioners”, authored book chapters and has many publications in the fields of cosmetic, medical and surgical dermatology in international peer-reviewed journals.
- BSc (Hons)
- MB ChB (Hons)
- FRCP (London)
- 1996 – 2000 – West Midlands Specialist Registrar Rotation in Dermatology
- 1992 – Graduated with honours in Medicine, Medical Microbiology, Psychiatry and Biochemistry from Liverpool Medical School
- UK specialist register in Dermatology
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Paediatric Dermatology
- Laser therapy in different types of skin conditions including birthmarks, blemishes and scarring
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your sk:n journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Due to Covid-19 we have additional health and safety measures put in place to protect our teams there may be a delay in getting back to you