Special Registrar in Plastic Surgery
Dr Hodgins qualified as a doctor at the University of Newcastle Upon Tyne in 2009. He commenced his surgical training in 2011 and entered the Specialist Higher Surgical Training Programme in Plastic Surgery in 2015.
He is a member of the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS), the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS) and the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (RCSEd). His areas of special interest are plastic surgery and facial aesthetics. He has held positions at Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle Upon Tyne and the plastic surgery departments of James Cook University Hospital Middlesbrough, and Ulster Hospital, Belfast.
- 2012 – Ulster Hospital, Belfast
- 2015 – James Cook University Hospital, Middlesbrough
- 2016 to present – Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Plastic surgery
- Facial Aesthetics
Arrange your consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- Qualified and regulated medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols