Mihaela Maria Coman
Dr Coman has the ability of recognising and initiating the appropriate management in a wide range of medical and surgical emergencies including: (acute MI, acute coronary syndromes, acute asthma, acute exacerbation of COPD, pneumonia, acute abdomen, acute appendicitis, renal colic, intubation, BMI, ECG readings, blood & urine samples, cervical smears, aesthetic treatments etc.) Dr Coman is trained in different practical procedures.
Dr Coman enjoys leisure activities (swimming and outdoor activities with her family) and travel around world discovering different cultures. Reading in her own personal time. She also finds cooking a relaxing activity.
- Medco Mandatory Accredite Training
- London and Manchester Facial Aesthetics Botox training
- The Bond Solon Civil Procedure Rules Expert Witness Certificate
- Q Med a Gal Derma Division (introduction to Botox/Fillers)
- Master Degree in Occupational Medicine (“Lucian Blaga” Medical University of Sibiu)
- GP Vocational Training (Sibiu County Clinical Academic Hospital, Romania)
- Junior Doctor (Sibiu County Clinical Academic Hospital, Romania)
- Medical Doctor Degree (‘Victor Papilian’ University of General Medicine / Sibiu)
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Injectable Treatment
- General Practice
- Millia Removal
- Skin Tag Removal
- Wart Removal
Arrange your consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- Qualified and regulated medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols