Lorraine qualified as a nurse in 2001 and has completed BSc (Hons) and MSc Advanced Nurse Practitioner
Lorraine qualified as an Independent Nurse Prescriber in 2010. She has a background in surgical and intensive care nursing and specialised in ENT, Maxillofacial and Head and Neck. She completed her PGCert in Injectables for Aesthetic Medicine and advanced training in injectables and dermal fillers. Lorraine enjoys teaching and always studying to expand her own knowledge.
She prides herself on providing safe, effective, patient centred care is her priority.
- Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
- Royal College of Nursing (RCN)
- Aesthetic Complications Expert Group (ACE)
- Qualified as a Registered Nurse (RGN) in 2001
- BSc (Hons)Nursing Studies
- MSc Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Independent Nurse Prescriber
- PGCert in Injectables in Aesthetic Medicine
- 2018-Independent Nurse Prescriber-Injector (The Harley Medical Group)
- 2017-Independent Nurse Prescriber-Injector (Imagination Aesthetics)
- 2015-Matron/Nurse Practitioner (The Royal Marsden NHS)
- 2009-2015 Head and Neck Clinical Nurse Specialist (The Royal Marsden NHS)
- 2007-2009 Intensive Care Nurse (Northwick Park Hospital)
- 2005-2007 ENT Nurse Practitioner (Northwick Park Hospital)
- 2001-2005 Staff Nurse, Senior Staff Nurse, Sister (Lewisham and Harrow)
Arrange a Skin
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will
call you back straight away to
arrange your consultation.