Mr Rose trained in London and gained Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of England in 1984. He has specialised in the management of venous disorders – varicose veins and thread veins for nearly 30 years and has developed particular expertise in foam injection sclerotherapy. More recently he has specialised in using sclerotherapy for enlarged veins of the breasts and chest wall.
For fifteen years Mr Rose has trained doctors, nurses and operating theatre assistants in the management of leg vein problems. He has published peer reviewed articles in leading journals and presented papers at national and international meetings.
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Varicose vein sclerotherapy
- Doppler and colour duplex ultrasound imaging
- Foam sclerotherapy for varicose veins
- Chest vein sclerotherapy
- Mole, wart, cyst, skin tag removal
Request a callback
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- More than 450 consultants, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, Health Inspectorate Wales and Health Improvement Scotland
- Partner of the NHS
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols