Dermatologist and Sclerotherapy Specialist
Mr Rose trained in London and gained Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of England in 1984. He has specialised in the management of venous disorders – varicose veins and thread veins for nearly 30 years and has developed particular expertise in foam injection sclerotherapy. More recently he has specialised in using sclerotherapy for enlarged veins of the breasts and chest wall.
For fifteen years Mr Rose has trained doctors, nurses and operating theatre assistants in the management of leg vein problems. He has published peer reviewed articles in leading journals and presented papers at national and international meetings.
- MB BS
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Varicose vein sclerotherapy
- Doppler and colour duplex ultrasound imaging
- Foam sclerotherapy for varicose veins
- Chest vein sclerotherapy
- Mole, wart, cyst, skin tag removal
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your sk:n journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Due to Covid-19 we have additional health and safety measures put in place to protect our teams there may be a delay in getting back to you