Consultant Plastic Surgeon & Medical Director
Mr Rahman is a consultant plastic surgeon at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary and at the BMI Albyn Hospital. He is also the medical director of the Aberdeen sk:n clinic and is an honorary senior lecturer at the University of Aberdeen.
He graduated from the University of Aberdeen in 1999 and is a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, having gained the FRCS (Plast). He is on the GMC specialist register in Plastic Surgery and is a member of the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons.
Mr Rahman’s training has been undertaken primarily in major institutions in Newcastle and London. This included fellowship training both at Imperial College Hospitals and at The London Clinic on Harley Street.
- General Medical Council
- British Medical Association
- Royal Society of Medicine
- FRCS (Plast) from the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Medical qualifications
- MB ChB from the University of Aberdeen
- MRCS (Ed)
- MSc (Surgical Science) from University College London.
- FRCS (Plast) – Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Currently Consultant Plastic Surgeon in Aberdeen Royal Infirmary & Honorary Senior Lecturer with the University of Aberdeen School of Medicine
- 2015 – 2016 Consultant Plastic Surgeon in Newcastle
- 2014 – Fellow in Extremity Reconstruction & Major Trauma
- 2007 – 2014 Specialty Registrar in Plastic Surgery in the Northern Deanery (Newcastle, Durham, Middlesbrough)
- 2006 Aesthetic Fellow at The London Clinic
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Surgical & non-surgical aesthetic treatments of the face
- Tear Trough Fillers
- Chin Fillers
- Jawline Contouring
- Non-surgical Rhinoplasty (non-surgical nose job)
- Injectables for facial rejuvenation (Botox® and dermal fillers)
- Skin cancer
- Reconstruction after cancer and trauma
- Abdominal wall reconstruction
- Cosmetic surgery of the breast and the abdomen
- Body contouring surgery
- Earfold® treatment
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your sk:n journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Appointments available nationwide, seven days a week