Dr. J Einwachter-Thompson graduated in 1996 from medical school ( LMU) Munich in Germany. She has a full German Board Certificate in Dermatology & Venereology since 2004 and further training in allergology and dermatosurgery.
Dr Einwachter-Thompson has a full German Board Certificate in Dermatology & Venereology since 2004 and further training in allergology and dermatosurgery.
She offers consultations on dermatological problems, skin cancer, mole checks, hyperhidrosis and cosmetic dermatology. She is an active member in the skin cancer network.
- Scottish Dermatology Society
- British Medical Association
- Royal College of Physicians Edinburgh
- German Dermatology Society ( DDG)
- American Academy of Dermatology (AAD)
- 1987-1996 Medical Training in University Regensburg and Ludwig
- Maximilians University Munich , Germany
- Visiting doctor at the University of Stellenbosch and University of
- Witwatersrand, Johannesburg South Africa
- 1997-2001 Registrar in dermatology praxis of Prof Luderschmidt and Dr
- Schatz in Munich, Germany
- 2001-2017 Dermatologist/ SAS doctor in NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
- German Board Certificate in Dermatology & Venereology in 2004 from
- International renowned Ludwig Maximilians University Munich
- Doctoral thesis/MD (2001) in surgery by Prof Wirsching University
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Skin cancer, mole removal and yearly mole checks with Dermatoscopy
- General Dermatology
- Hyperhidrosis (BOTOX®)
- Acne, Rosacea
- Cosmetic Dermatology:
- Facial Botox, Dermal Fillers
- Chemical peels for melasma, freckles, pigmentation, acne scars
- Laser: Facial thread veins, hair removal and pigmentation
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your sk:n journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Appointments available nationwide, seven days a week