Doctor Jibu Varghese has acquired extensive experience and expertise in Dermatology. He’s worked and trained in two countries, four large teaching hospitals and several district general hospitals in the United Kingdom. Within Dermatology, he has developed a keen interest and expertise in skin cancer management.
Apart from various dermatological skills and techniques such as laser treatments and cryotherapy, he is fully competent in various aspects of dermatological surgery including complex skin flaps, full thickness skin grafts and advanced skin closure techniques.
- MRCP (2005)
- MSc Dermatology (2001)
- May 2013 – Present – Consultant dermatologist and MOHS Surgeon (Dorset, County Hospital, Dorchester)
- May 2012 – Apr 2013 – Cutaneous dermatology surgical / MOHS fellowship (University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff)
- Apr 2012 – Locum consultant dermatologist (Plymouth Hospital, Derriford)
- Aug 2011 – Apr 2012 – Specialist Registrar in Dermatology (NTN) (RSpecialist Registrar in Dermatology (NTN) (Royal Cornwall Hospital)
- Aug 2009 – Aug 2011 – Specialist Registrar in Dermatology (NTN) (Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital)
- General Medical Council
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Skin cancer management
- Dermatological surgery
- Laser treatments
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your sk:n journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Appointments available nationwide, seven days a week