James is a Consultant Plastic Surgeon in the North East of England. His NHS work includes microsurgical trauma surgery, head and neck surgery, skin cancer surgery and breast reconstruction.
James undertook the majority of his training in North East and was the first trainee from the region to be awarded the prestigious Ian McGregor Gold Medal for outstanding performance in his FRCS examination. He completed the renowned nationally appointed Training Interface Group Head and Neck oncology fellowship at the Manchester Royal Infirmary and The Christie Hospital, one of Europe’s leading cancer centres.
Further time on fellowship was spent in Belgium and Sweden learning novel techniques that James has brought back to the UK. in 2019 James completed the highly competitive BAAPS/BAPRAS Aesthetic Fellowship under the guidance of several of the country’s leading aesthetic surgeons in both Newcastle and London.
• MBBS – Distinction
• PGCert Clin Lead – Distinction
• FRCS (PLAST) – Ian McGregor Gold Medal
Clinical Interests & Specialities
• Head and Neck Cancer treatment
• Breast Reconstruction
• Skin cancer and mole removal
• Trauma surgery
• Surgical aesthetic procedures to the face, breast, trunk, and limbs.
• Non-surgical facial aesthetic procedures including advanced anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers.
• Hyperhidrosis treatment
Arrange your consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- Qualified and regulated medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols