Dr Milne has been the Medical Director of sk:n Cheltenham since February 2008.
He qualified as a Consultant Dermatologist in 2001 and shortly thereafter relocated with his family to the UK to join Gloucester Royal Hospital.
He has been Lead Clinician for Gloucestershire Dermatology as well as Skin cancer lead clinician. Presently he is involved in primary care education in dermatology
- FC Derm (SA)
- 1997-2001 – Registrar: Groote Schuur Hospital, Discipline: Dermatolog
- General Medical Council
- British Association of Dermatologists
- British Medical Laser Association
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your sk:n journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Appointments available nationwide, seven days a week