Dr Zaki has taken a particular interest in dermatological and laser surgery, and had the benefit of excellent tuition which included a sabbatical with Dr Picoto in Lisbon.
Dr Zaki has achieved an advanced level of expertise in both general dermatological surgery and mohs’ micrographic surgery, in addition to becoming proficient in the use of a variety of dermatological lasers.
As a consultant dermatologist, he has helped establish a new dermatology department at Solihull, which is now one of the largest units in the West Midlands. The department has gained national recognition in being short-listed for Hospital Doctor Team of the Year award. More recently, he has also been appointed chairman of the regional network site specific group for skin cancer.
Dr Zaki has gained experience in varied research projects and has published in excess of twenty five papers. In addition, he regularly presents at both national and international conferences.
Throughout his training he has taught undergraduates and postgraduates, as well as being an invited member of faculty at national courses.
- BMed Sci (Hons)
- 1992-1995 -Registrar in Dermatology, University Hospital,Queens
- 1991-1992 – Senior House Officer in Dermatology, University Hospital,Queens
- 1989-1991 – Registrar/Senior House Officer General Medical Rotation, Good
- Short-listed for Hospital Doctor Team of the Year award
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Laser surgery
- Mohs’ micrographic surgery
- Skin cancer
- Medical education and training
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your sk:n journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Due to Covid-19 we have additional health and safety measures put in place to protect our teams there may be a delay in getting back to you