Fully insured and licenced practioner bringing 20 years’ of experience as a GP as well as being a dermatology specialist.
Having studied medicine at Gdansk University in Poland, Irena then moved and settled in the UK where she completed her post graduate degree in general practice.
Pursing her passion in dermatology, Irena went on to complete with merit a diploma in clinical dermatology at St Mary’s University College in London. Her practical training in aesthetics then continued, under well-renowned experts in Harley Street, London and in Warsaw, Poland.
- MD Gdańsk medical academy 1997(Poland
- MRCGP London 2004
- Diploma Clinical Dermatology 2013 London
- Working as a GP in Bournemouth since 2003
- Salaried GP at Gervis Rd Surgery 2003-2010
- Salaried GP at Providence surgery 2004/-2018
- Working as a private GP and Dermatology for past 5 years
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Anti-wrinkle Injections
- Acne Scaring
- Chemical Peels