Consultant Plastic Surgeon
Dr Koehler was born in Haan, Germany. He attended medical school in Marburg and Munich, Germany as well as in San Diego, USA. He completed his plastic surgical residencies in Munich-Ebersberg, Cologne and Würzburg, Germany.
After being a board certified plastic surgeon he worked as an attending at the University of Würzburg, Germany and at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, UK. In the UK he also built up his private practice in the Spire Hospital and the SK:N clinics.
Returning to Germany, he led the private Schlosspark Klinik in Ludwigsburg before he opened up his own practice in the Loretto Clinic Tübingen.
In 2017 he got offered an attending/consultant post at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, UK, as well as to the Spire Hospital and the SK:N clinics.
- BSc (Hons)
- MB ChB (Hons)
- FRCP (London)
- 2015 – 2017 Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Loretto Klinik Tübingen
- 2013 – 2015 Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Schlosspark Klinik Ludwigsburg, Private clinic for plastic surgery
- 2010 – 2013 Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital
- 2009 – 2010 Deputy Senior Consultant, Plastic and Aesthetics Surgery Section, Department of Trauma, Hand, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Julius Maximilians University, Wuerzburg, Germany
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Forehead Lift
- Chin correction
- Wrinkle treatment
- Botulinum-Toxin (“Botox”) treatment
- Ear correction
- Volume restoration