Dr Johnson qualified from University College London in 1990. He served in the Royal Navy for 10 years as a medical officer, during which time he underwent basic surgical training before deciding upon a career in Primary Care.
- FRCS (omfs) Ed
- FDSRCS (eng)
- MBBS (hons)
- FRCS (Clin. Surg in Gen.) Ed
- 2008 – Consultant in the Manchester Royal Infirmary Department
- 2003 – Consultant in the Manchester Royal Infirmary Department
- 2002 – Higher Surgical training 5 year post specialist Registrar in oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, University Hospital Aintree. Trauma SpR in Mersey Regional Maxillofacial Unit, University Hospital Aintree, Liverpool
- Royal college of Surgeons
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Head & Neck cancer and reconstruction
- Specialist skin cancer
- Facial neuromuscular rehabilitation;
- Orbital & skull base surgery with complex facial disease
- 3D planning & reconstruction.
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your sk:n journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Appointments available nationwide, seven days a week