Dr Sega-Hall was involved in hand dermatitis and PDT trials during a research fellow job in Portsmouth and then completed a degree in Dermatology in the Wessex Deanery.
Dr Geri Sega-Hall specialised in advanced skin surgery and Mohs surgery in Oxford and works as consultant dermatologist at Queen Alexandra Hospital in Portsmouth. She is actively involved in teaching junior doctors and supervises the Mohs fellowship in Portsmouth. She is also head of the Dermatology Audit and Governance team.
- 2009-2010 – Post-CCT Fellowship in Dermatological surgery – Oxford Radcliffe Hospitals NHS Trust
- 2005-2009 – Dermatology Registrar Wessex Deanery – Portsmouth, Southampton and Bournemouth NHS Hospitals
- 2004-2005 – Clinical Research Fellow in Dermatology – Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust
- British Medical Association
- Fellow Royal College of Physicians
- Fellow Royal Society of Medicine
- British Association of Dermatologists
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your sk:n journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Due to Covid-19 we have additional health and safety measures put in place to protect our teams there may be a delay in getting back to you