An award winning dermatologist with over 210 scientific publications in medical journals, 10 book chapters (and his own book) and over 400 scientific presentations in more than 55 countries around the globe. Professor Firas Al-Niaimi is one of the UK’s most prolific and well-published dermatologists and one with a renowned international standing.
Professor Firas Al-Niaimi is a highly experienced and respected consultant dermatologist with nearly 20 years of medical experience and trained in some of the UK’s top hospitals including the largest dermatology department in Europe (Manchester) and the world-renowned St. John’s Institute of Dermatology at St. Thomas’ hospital where he completed a prestigious laser and Mohs surgical fellowship there and continued to work as an honorary consultant for several years.
Currently in addition to his private practice he is involved in academic research and international teaching and training of doctors and was awarded the Global Excellence Award for the title consultant dermatologist of the year 2019 in London given his services and commitment to dermatology. In 2021 he was appointed professor in dermatology and becomes the first and only professor in laser dermatology in the UK.
Professor Firas Al-Niaimi offers a variety of treatments at sk;n clinics including acne scars, birthmark, and rosacea treatments in addition to advanced laser treatments.
- Board member of dermatology journal
- Advanced dermatological surgery and lasers fellowship
- On the advisory board for a number of well-respected dermatology journals
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your sk:n journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Due to Covid-19 we have additional health and safety measures put in place to protect our teams there may be a delay in getting back to you