UK trained medical doctor since 2003 who has completed her speciality training in obstetrics and gynaecology at consultant level and a research degree (MD) in this area. She has 15 years of experience of medical and surgical skills. She developed an interest in aesthetics and completed her Botulinum toxin A and dermal fillers training with H& H under the guidance of Dr Asif Hussein and Dr Vania Hiratsuka Dalmedo.
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- BSc in Molecular and Clinical Endocrinology
- MBBS King’s College London
- CCT in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- MD (Research) in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Facial botulinum toxin injections (Botox)
- Dermal fillers
- Treatment of primary hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) with Botulinum Toxin – facial/underarms
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your sk:n journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Due to Covid-19 we have additional health and safety measures put in place to protect our teams there may be a delay in getting back to you